Wardrobe Refresh Process
During our appointment, we will:
- Sit down to discuss your lifestyle, career, how you currently dress, the image you would like to present and how you like clothes to fit.
- Asses the items in your wardrobe based on your personal style, current lifestyle and fit.
- Perform a wardrobe audit, where clothes will be divided into four categories – keep, purge, tailor, donate/consign. This process will help you see what’s in your closet from a fresh perspective. I’ll help you trim down your wardrobe to your best, most wearable pieces that represent the image you want to present.
- The clothes that need alterations, I will pin/chalk and take to my tailor to have altered and return them when finished. The clothes that need to be donated, I’ll gladly donate to a local charity. For the clothes to consign, I have a list of places I recommend.
- I’ll create a shopping list of what items you are missing in your wardrobe and what you need to create a wardrobe that reflects the new you.
Cost $450 Time 2-3 hours