Calling all beefcakes!! Yes, that’s you!! Urban dictionary defines a beefcake as:
- Somebody really ripped and muscular.
- Used ironically to describe somebody extremely overweight. Popularized by an early episode of South Park in which Cartman drinks weight gain formula and gets really huge.
That covers all men…..from muscular to chubby. BEEFCAKES!!!
I just received an active collection from Greyson Clothiers an excited to share. 2 great shorts and 2 soft t-shirts. Great to wear to the gym or lounging watching the game.
These 2 fulton shorts have some great features:
- Nylon & Elastane Blend – fabric is light and crisp. Will keep you cool.
- Thick ribbed “meaty” waistband with inner drawcord.
- Added inner stretch mesh compression like short to hold you in.
- Zippered pockets to hold your keys, phone, cash, etc.
- Pieced knit performance fabric throughout the thighs and crotch – to keep you fresh and comfortable – no thigh friction.
- 9 ½” inseam
Here are some great features of these 2 tees:
- New blend of “Brrr” fabric of Nylon & Spandex – keeps you cool and dry. Fabric has a soft hand but great body. Not too light or sheer.
- Great stretch to the fabric.
- Baseball hem and slightly longer in length
- Trimmer sleeves to show those guns off!!
Order online or shop in person at my Phoenix store.
3168 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016